3M Controtac Graphic Film with Comply Adhesive 180MC White
2 mil / 50 um cast vinyl opaque film with micro Comply™ Adhesive has non-visible air release channels for fast and easy, bubble-free graphic installations
Great for graphic applications for commercial fleet vehicles, rail cars, watercraft above the static water line, OEM Labels, signage, displays, and exterior facades.
3M™ Series 180mC Cast Sign Vinyl is an ideal vinyl for graphics applied to flat surfaces as well as simple and compound curves. Ideal for hiding blemished substrates, this film also features patented Controltac™ pressure-sensitive adhesives with Comply air-release channels for bubble-free installations. We're sure you'll love this high-gloss, premium vinyl film that can be removed with the application of heat and cuts smoothly in any electronic cutter. You can even use this 180mC Cast Vinyl as a wrap due to its air-release adhesives so buy this multi-purpose film with confidence now!
• Excellent hiding power
• Pressure-activated adhesive for easy sliding, tacking, snap-up and repositioning
• Features non-visible air release channels for fast and easy, bubble-free graphic installations
• Conforms to flat surfaces, with and without rivets, simple curves, compound curves and corrugations
• Expected Performance Life of 10 years (unwarranted period for unprinted film with no graphic protection, applied to a flat, vertical, outdoor surface)
Recommended Types of Graphics and End Uses
• Indoor and outdoor graphics and signs, including point-of-purchase and displays
• Commercial vehicles, straight trucks, semi-trucks and semi-trailers, emblems or striping
• Bus graphics • Rail car graphics