The MAXX® Cap Heat Press Machine by Stahls’
Designed to decorate caps of all sizes, the MAXX cap heat press is great for anyone looking to get started decorating caps, or as a backup or travel heat press.
Additional cap platens for heat pressing on caps of different sizes, including low-profile, oversize, and full or low crowns.
- Heat platen with non-stick coating.
- HRPO Laser-quality step framework.
- Patented over-the-center pressure adjustment.
- Smooth shock opening.
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS Compliant.
- Interchangeable lower platens.
- Electrical Options:
120 v; 4 amps; 500 w
240 v; 2 amps; 500 w
- Must have designated circuit breaker
- Scratch-resistant, baked-on powder coat finish.
- Free lifetime technical support.
- Digital time and temperature readouts
- Compact size allows for easy portability
- 3.5" x 6" standard platen
- Free ground freight (within continental US).