3M DI-NOC Metallic Finish - Metallic ME-1434
Allow 1-2 weeks to arrive
3M™ DI NOC™ Architectural Finishes are decorative surface finishes available in many designs at a budget friendly price. 3M DI NOC designs offer the warmth of wood grain. The sleek feel of metal. The cool of natural stone. Specify them and you won't think faux you'll think, fantastic.
You should insist on DI-NOC™ Architectural Finishes because it is lightweight and self-adhering, and can be applied on site to the exsisting substrate, reducing labor and material cost compared to natural materials. With DI-NOC™ products, you create a whole new look, quickly and inexpensively, but not at the expense of aesthetics, thanks to its uncanny resemblance to natural materials. Use this product for both renovations or new construction.
- Aesthetics - DI-NOC architectural finishes resemble natural materials and other types of surfaces to an astonishing degree. They deliver the look you want, at the price you need.
- Remodel and Reuse - They go up fast, with less likelihood of error and waste, and bring life to existing assets.
- Easy Application - 3M Comply™ Adhesive Technology virtually eliminates bubbles, simplifying and speeding application. Pressure-sensitive adhesive bonds powerfully to many application surfaces.
- Metallic White, Neutral & Brown Pattern
Data SheetsInstructionsTraining Instructions
- Walls and wall panels
- Curved surfaces
- Flat surface - high gloss designs
Air Release, Pressure-sensitive
Decorative Surface Finish, Refurbishing
3 Dimensional, Flat
Eligible for LEED Credits
Film Thickness (Metric)
Maximum Application Temperature (Celsius)
Maximum Application Temperature (Fahrenheit)
Minimum Application Temperature (Celsius)
Minimum Application Temperature (Fahrenheit)
Overall Length (Imperial)
Overall Length (Metric)
Overall Width (Imperial)
Overall Width (Metric)
Ceilings, Elevators, Walls, Lobbies, Furniture, Partitions
Class A - ASTM E84 Fire Classification, CSI Division 09, CA Specification 01350