Roland - HeatSoft SATIN ESM-HTMS Heat Transfer Film
LOOKS SCREEN. PRINTS CLEAN.
20" x 25 yards or 75 feet roll
HeatSoft™ SATIN is a new heat transfer material from Roland DG that weeds easily, smoothly transfers, and produces a “screen printed” look on cotton, polyester and poly/cotton. As part of a digital inkjet printer workflow, HTM Satin heat transfer film produces high-resolution results with a wide color gamut, smoother gradations and cleaner lines – plus none of the mess or hassle of screen-printing.
HEATSOFT SATIN OFFERS THE FOLLOWING FEATURES TO GIVE YOU STUNNING RESULTS ON APPAREL, DÉCOR, SOFT SIGNAGE AND OTHER APPLICATIONS:
- Affordably priced with high-end color results
- 3 mil polyurethane film supplied on polyester liner – thin yet durable.
- Easy to transfer to mask without use of a squeegee.
- High opacity for use with dark fabrics
- High white point in comparison to other transfer materials
- Softer hand than most other transfer materials
|Total Caliper:||209 microns (film and liner)|
|Gloss Level:||1.8@20°, 9.3@60°, 23.8@85°|
|Inkset:||Eco solvent (Eco-Sol MAX, Eco-Sol MAX 2, EJ, TrueVIS)|
- Apparel Decoration
- Bags, hats, totes, etc