Hotronix® Air Fusion IQ® Heat Press Machine
- Online access to reporting, including total impressions, active/idle time, and average cycle time.
- Self-diagnostics help with troubleshooting and maintenance.
- 16" x 20" upper platen.
- Stores hundreds of application settings.
- Adjustable stand creates an ergonomic workspace for multiple users.
- Threadability™ increases production – load garments once and easily rotate from front to back.
- Exclusive Touch Screen Controller with new Multi-swipe gestures.
- Data interface port for software upgrades.
- Live digital time, temperature, and pressure readout.
- Energy-saving 4 hr sleep mode.
- Production cycle counter.
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS compliant.
- Electrical Options:
120 v; 15 amps; 1800 w
240 v; 15 amps; 3500 w
- Must have designated circuit breaker
- 3/4 inch heat platen with fast recovering heater technology.
- Die pressure cast 356 aluminum corrosion-free framework.
1/2 horse power and 2.5 gallon hold tank. Uses 2.3 CFM.
- Multiple time and pressure settings make application a breeze.
- Program and store frequently used applications.
- Innovative EZ-On platen design eliminates the need for pillows or pads.
- 120 PSI for heavy pressure application.
- User-safe two-hand operation.
- Digital read-outs.
- Optional smaller interchangeable platens.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Premier warranty.
Hotronix Premier Warranty
- Lifetime Warranty on Heating Element
- 5 yr on Framework
- 2 yr on Circuit board
- 1 yr parts/labor
Average Air Consumption: 2.5 CFM
Capacity: 6.6 gal
Horsepower: 3/4 hp
Maximum Pressure: 120 PSI
Weight: 53.1 lbs
Warranty: 90 day
- Tapered roller bearings with progressive stop dampers for smooth swing operation.
- The industry's only adjustable-height stand.
Actual Dimensions: 40" x 32" x 57"
Actual Weight: 152 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 48" x 40" x 58"
Shipping Weight: 245 lbs
Note: Actual Dimensions reflect stand at maximum height.
With the same great features, including touch screen controller, semi-automatic operation, and Threadability™, the Table Top Air Fusion harnesses the power and convenience of the Air Fusion into a space-saving unit.
Actual Dimensions: 34" x 18" x 24"
Actual Weight: 126 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 37" x 24" x 27"
Shipping Weight: 154 lbs