Roland Eco-Sol Max Ink 220ml Metallic Silver
Strike it Rich with Eco-Sol MAX Metallic Ink
Winner of prestigious DPI, EDP and Viscom awards, Eco-Sol MAX Metallic Silver ink is an absolute game changer for your business. This powerful digital printing asset transforms ordinary graphics with stunning metallic colors and effects that command higher prices and stop viewers in their tracks.
Eco-Sol Max Metallic inks help your business stand-out in the following ways:
- Prints as a spot color or combines with CMYK to create virtually any metallic or pearlescent hue
- Sign and graphics providers can charge an average of 30% more for premium metallic ink graphics
- Many applications – adds excitement to vehicle graphics or elegance to packaging and POP’s
Eco-Sol Max inks were designed for use with Roland DG devices and offer the following advantages:
- Faster drying times to increase productivity and profit
- Water, scratch and UV resistance with three years outdoor durability
- Low running cost with an average ink cost of $.16 per/sq.ft.
- Aggressively adheres to a wide range of uncoated materials
- Virtually odorless and requiring no special ventilation or environmental equipment
Ink that Loves the Outdoors
Eco-Sol MAX inks are formulated for lasting performance, with outdoor durability of three years or more, without lamination.* It is ruggedly scratch resistant for use on outdoor banners and graphics that typically involve complex finishing and maintains image quality during finishing processes that include welding, sewing and the attachment of grommets.
*Durability results may vary depending on specific location and dry times depend on standard media.