Roland Eco-Sol Max Ink Light Magenta 440 ml
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Eco-Sol Max inks were designed for use with Roland DG devices and offer the following advantages:
- Faster drying times to increase productivity and profit
- Water, scratch and UV resistance with three years outdoor durability
- Low running cost with an average ink cost of $.16 per/sq.ft.
- Aggressively adheres to a wide range of uncoated materials
- Virtually odorless and requiring no special ventilation or environmental equipment
Ink that Loves the Outdoors
Eco-Sol MAX inks are formulated for lasting performance, with outdoor durability of three years or more, without lamination.* It is ruggedly scratch resistant for use on outdoor banners and graphics that typically involve complex finishing and maintains image quality during finishing processes that include welding, sewing and the attachment of grommets.
*Durability results may vary depending on specific location and dry times depend on standard media.